N-Train Presentations are Available Now
Visit the N-Train 2013 Presentations area to view presentations made to District Directorate Chiefs in January 2013 during N-Train 2013 held in St. Louis.
New Member Course Available
We encourage prospective members take the New Member Course as a guest to complete their membership application. Click here and if necessary, click on the Login as a guest button if you are presented a login page, to access the course.
After reading the Chapter materials, complete the exam for submission with your membership application. Additional information may be found the on the Human Resources Website and CG Auxiliary Recruiting Website.
New short online training videos and courses are available in the Coast Guard Auxiliary Online Classroom on various subjects such as:
- Emailing documents securely using password-protected zip files
- How to change member information using 7028 Webform
- How to install and use the Google Drive
- Introduction to using Gmail with your @cgauxnet.us email address
- Taking a tour of the T-Directorate Website
Login to get started!
Don't Forget to Send Your Feedback
Please give us your suggestions by sending your feedback to the National Help Desk (pick the T-Training>Aux eLearning category).